Sunday 3 May 2015

31 Months and counting...



Yes, my friends, it has been 31 months since last I posted, and an enormous amount has happened in that time - from deaths in the family to a personal leukaemia diagnosis and more. It seems that book was not ready to be written. I haven't given up on the idea at all - but like most of my life, it is morphing into new visions and ideas.

Since my original post, I have continued to study - I am now the proud holder of a Diploma of Management to go with my Counselling Diploma, and currently am studying again - this time a Diploma of Leadership, Coaching and Mentoring. What a course! It will certainly put me well and truly on track, and empower me with the tools to assist others to find their own track too.

So, for now, the book in on hold. Oh....and the leukaemia in remission for 12 months now, so the world is full of hope and possibilities. Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment